In this 34nd episode of SOB: Style of Business podcast, instead of conducting an interview, Keetria has a short and sweet discussion about the many benefits that can be achieved when we hit the reset button and include moments of relaxation, self-expression, and socializing into our daily grind. Whether you are feeling overworked trying to balance a business and a side job, or starting a company and taking care of your family – Keetria offers easy options to unwind and re-focus.
- Hitting the reset button is important when you feel exhausted or burnt out.
- Most people probably work more than 40 hours a week.
- Keetria recently hit her own reset button to unwind from her multiple projects.
- What is important to me?
- The reset buttons keeps our lives moving smoothly.
- Working out, wine, happy hour, reading, painting, yoga, art, and meditation are all reset buttons.
- There is great value in resetting yourself often – even daily.
- Maybe pushing to get 150% is too much.
3 Key Points:
- If you aren’t satisfied with what you are doing, you can’t be any help to anyone else.
- Reset buttons include: meditation, yoga, exercise, wine, happy hour, reading, painting, and art.
- Are we trying too hard to push beyond our limits?
– “There comes a time to where you feel like you’ve hit a brick wall, or you just get exhausted…or sometimes it’s just complete burn out.” – Keetria.
– “40-hour work week is at minimum…probably the minimum for the majority of folks.” – Keetria.
– “What is important to me?” – Keetria.