Nowadays there’s a podcast for everything. From true crime stories to comedians roasting each other, there’s no shortage of content to keep your ears busy on your morning commute or during a long run. But what about entrepreneurship? Are there any good podcasts out there that can help small business owners and entrepreneurs learn new skills and get motivated? The answer is yes!
Starting and running a small business is no easy task.
There are a million and one things to think about, from finances and marketing to product development and customer service. It can be tough to know where to start or even where to turn for help. Luckily, there are some great entrepreneurship podcasts out there that can offer advice, insights, and inspiration.
Here are five of the best entrepreneurship podcasts to help build your business.
1. The Entrepreneurial Thought Leaders Series: This podcast from Stanford University features interviews with some of the biggest names in the entrepreneurial world. If you’re looking for some big-picture thinking on starting and running a business, these podcasts are perfect for entrepreneurs ready to launch their new venture.
2. How I Built This: This popular podcast from NPR tells the stories of how some of the world’s most successful businesses got their start. If you are interested in first-hand accounts of entrepreneurship in action, this could be the perfect podcast for you.
3. SOB: Style of Business: This podcast covers a wide range of topics related to small business ownership and startups. If you’re looking for practical advice on everything from creative inspiration to marketing and finance, Style of Business will get you moving in the right direction to achieve your goals.
4. The Fizzle Show: This podcasts is all about helping creative entrepreneurs build sustainable businesses they love. If you’re struggling to find your passion in your business or if you’re just looking for some motivation – don’t sleep on The Fizzle! There is a lot of great information and advice in each episode.
5. Startups for the Rest of Us: This podcast is geared towards helping so-called “regular” people start and grow their businesses. If you feel like you’re not cut out for entrepreneurship, or if you’re just looking for some relatable stories, this podcast will fuel you with the courage and inspiration you need to move towards your goals.
Podcasting is a great way to learn and be inspired as an entrepreneur.
By listening to podcasts, you can gain new insights and perspectives on what it takes to be a successful entrepreneur.
What type of podcast are you listening to help build your business? Let me know in the comments below. I’d love to hear about it! And if you need help getting started with your podcast, don’t hesitate to reach out. We can chat about the different ways we could help you bring your vision for your business to life.
Keetria is an entrepreneur, wellness advocate, and brand strategy coach for creatives & entrepreneurs with 16 years of public relations expertise working with some of the world’s leading brands, startups, media personalities, and entertainers. If you would like to work together, don’t hesitate to reach out!