Today on SOB, Tim Simpson, known as Tim the Motivator, speaks about his experience as a serial entrepreneur who has owned multiple businesses and taught others to do the same. Learn about how Tim is encouraging the business people of tomorrow with his Jr CEO Academy organization, coaches adults looking to get their businesses off the ground, and which resources have kept Tim the Motivator motivated.
- Tim the Motivator is a serial entrepreneur with a dozen different businesses.
- Tim has evolved into a business consultant.
- Tim’s Jr CEO Academy do
- How Tim became a multiple business entrepreneur
- How you can rediscover yourself to realign with your passions
- Tim’s offerings as a consultant
- What should you look for in learning materials
- Motivational and strategic speakers that inspire
- How Tim single-handedly expanded the Jr CEO Academy
- Tim, the Motivator, sees the business world changing
- Tim the Motivator defines “entrepreneur” as anyone who creates an income-earning opportunity
- What Tim loves most about being an entrepreneur
- The biggest challenges Tim faces in business
- Resources that took Tim from employee to entrepreneur
- Don’t be afraid to fail and don’t let money prevent you from starting a business
3 Key Points:
- Tim the Motivator has owned 12 businesses in 7 different industries.
- Tim went from earning $9,000 a month working 85% of the time, to $40,000 a month working 15% of the time.
- A formal education will earn you a living. Self-education will earn you a fortune.
- “When you are trying to rediscover yourself, basically just look to your past or your childhood, and what you were doing then. What you were passionate about, is often what you should be doing as an adult.” – Tim Simpson
- “I’m really deep into the service industry, because I own a lot of service-type businesses.” – Tim Simpson
- “Most businesses don’t fail because it’s a bad idea. They fail because they don’t generate enough leads.” – Tim Simpson